SSUS faculty, students, and staff are bona-fide members and no other formality is required. As soon as you get your ID Card, please visit the library for filling the membership forms .
OPAC stands for Online Public Access Catalogue. This is a database of all books, reference books, e-books, theses, reports, patents, standards etc. available in the library. It enables speedy searching of a particular book, books on a given subject, and/or a book by an author.
· Go to library home page , click on the OPAC menu and select library catalog .Enter the
book you like to search .
· You can also click on “Advanced Search” just below the search box.Enter keyword to search and you can also search by selecting Item type , Publication date range, Language, Location and availability ,Sorting.
· In Authority search, you can search by entering Authority type,Search options,Term(s),Where,Order by and click on submit .
· In Tag cloud you can assign the number of tags to show.
You can borrow books by providing library ID card and Readers Ticket.
· · Circulation 7:45am to 7.00 pm
· · Stack Room 7:30 am to 7.45 pm
· · Reference & Journal 7:30 am to 7.45 pm
· · Magazines & News Papers 7:30 am to 7.45 pm
· · Computer Center 10:00am to5:00 pm
Renew in the last date or before last date for another 14 days, if there is no any other reservation.
A book can be renewed only once.
· · Degree :3
· · PG :3
· · M.Phil :4
· · Ph.D :5
· · Part Time Ph.D :3
· · Lecturers :6
· · Guest Lecturers :3
· Non Teaching :2
Yes, the fine is 50 paise per day.
You can pay library due in Cash Section.
Reference books are issued only for overnight Issues.
Immediately inform the Library Authorities.
References collection mainly contains encyclopedias, handbooks, dictionaries, directories,
year books and some rare collection books.
Vedic Literatures and Music CD.